Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates the Morning After

It is 12am, Chris stayed with me at the hospital last night. The pediatrician came and spoke with us around 8am. Brooks' jaundice is a 4. They are going to continue to check his levels every 6 hours. She said that his face is looking much better and the bruising is going away. Below are some pictures from today. I am going to get some tomorrow of him without the hat on so you can see his whole face and head. This kid has some hair like Emerson did. Jet black!

I had some quiet time with him this evening and really enjoyed it. Just talking to him and studying his little face. I am in love with this little guy. So sweet and kept wanting to wrap his hand around my arm. I am still struggling with diaper changes. I have only done it 3 or 4 times now and I need some painters plastic to put down or something. I'm sure I will need goggles soon as well.



Awww
The look on Chris' face says it all.


Proud Mommy

2 comments:

rox said...

KIM! My word! You look GORGEOUS!!! Can't BELIEVE you just had Brooks and you're already back to hot mommy status! Love ya!

Joy said...

Ditto Rox's comments! Congrats! You and Baby Brooks look great. You need some pee-pee teepees to help with the diaper changing. I'll try to send you some quickly.