Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun at the Pool

Emerson has really enjoyed the pool this summer. She was shy at first and would put the death grip around your neck along with monkey legs around your body, but after our family vacation in Hilton Head, she is a little fish. Emerson has also figured out that she will float with her floaties on and loves to kick her feet and splash. Brooks goes to the pool and just chills, he is such a good baby. This was a few weeks ago, Emerson got a back to school hair cut this week, so it is an inch shorter now. I will post those pictures soon. Next Wednesday is her first day of school.







2 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute little water babies! I enjoyed seeing your sweet husband on Thursday-miss you!

rox said...

I want to see a full shot of that bathing suit of yours. Looks fabulous!!