One of my best friends from USC, Elliott Woods, got married this past weekend. I was honored to be a bridesmaid. So we packed up the car and headed to Greenville for the weekend. We stayed with Melissa and Thomas and had so much fun. I'm sure if would have been more fun if Emerson wasn't sick, but Melissa and Thomas didn't care- they had so much fun with her anyway. Below are some pictures of the bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner and bridesmaids luncheon. When I get some wedding pictures, I will be sure to post them as well.
There is also a few pictures of Aunt Melissa playing with Emerson in her stroller and Emerson and Uncle Thomas watching the UGA game.

At the rehearsal dinner.



Jodi is 30 weeks pregnant with baby Anna.

Bridesmaids luncheon.


Reaching for Uncle Thomas' shades.
1 comment:
i know i am young but, cute baby
Post a Comment