Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Showers

Sorry this post is so late! This was the first weekend in April and it was one crazy weekend! Chris and I had both of our families in town for a fun weekend. 5 couples threw us a baby shower (which later turned into a party). The Moyes, The Rileys, The Tibshranys, The Leightons and The Smiths. We had fun on the beach during the day, cookouts at night, and one party to remember. Thanks to all who traveled in town to attend the shower and thanks to all the hosts for a wonderful night! As you can see at the bottom, Clara had a lot of fun cleaning up after the shower was over. I will post the video slideshow soon that shows all of the pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!










2 comments:

rox said...

I see MARILYN made an appearance....wooooohooo!!!

KatieMGreen said...

you are beautiful! glowing!

can't wait to see that baby!!!